BodolandJobNews.Com:: Latest Bodoland Jobs and Bodoland Job News from the heart of Bodoland

BodolandJobNews.Com (BJN)-A one-stop destination for the latest job openings in Bodoland, Assam and Northeast.

BODOLAND UNIVERSITY B.ED AND M.ED. ADMISSION 2020-21: APPLY ONLINE BEFORE 20-08-2020 [TOTAL 600 SEATS]


Bodoland University B.Ed Admission Notification 2020-21

bodoland university b.ed. admission 2020 - bodoland university b.ed. admission notification 2020 - bu b.ed. admission 2020 - bodoland university m.ed. admission 2020


Bodoland University invites online applications from eligible and intending students for admission into B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) and M.Ed. (Master of Education) course under Bodoland University in four DIETS and three of its affiliated colleges for the session 2020-21.


1. Name of the Course: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)

Total seats: 550

Intake capacity of the institutes:

  • DIET Morigaon- 100
  • DIET Nalbari- 50
  • DIET Barpeta-Howly-50
  • DIET Bongaigaon-50
  • Government College of Teachers’ Education (GCTE), Kokrajhar-100
  • Raimale Academy College (B.Ed.) -100
  • Gossaigaon B.Ed. College-100
Reservation: 20% seats are reserved for deputation in the above four DIETs. 50% seats are reserved for deputation in GCTE, Kokrajhar, while 20% seats are reserved for deputation in the remaining two other Colleges. 80% seats will be reserved for the students of affiliated colleges of Bodoland University.

BODOLAND UNIVERSITY MA/MSC/MCOM/MBA ADMISSION 2020-21 NOTIFICATION. APPLY HERE. CLICK HERE

Eligibility: Graduate or equivalent from any recognized university with at least 50% mark in aggregate may apply for the programme. However, if a candidate does not have 50% marks in UG course, then the candidate must have 55% in PG course. Relaxation for reserved quota of SC / ST candidates is as per norms (5% of the total marks).

Selection criteria: Based on merit


2. Name of the course: Master of Education (M.Ed.)

Total seats: 50

Intake capacity of the institute: 

  • Government College of Teachers’ Education (GCTE) -50 
Reservation: 20% seats are reserved for deputation. Among the rest 80% seats, 80% seats will be reserved for the students of affiliated colleges of Bodoland University.

Eligibility: Any candidate with B.Ed. / B.T. with at least 55% marks in aggregate as per latest NCTE norms from Bodoland University or any other institutes recognized by Bodoland University or other universities may apply for this programme. Relaxation for reserved quota of SC / ST candidates is as per norms (5% of the total marks).

Selection criteria: Based on merit

Important dates:


  • Online application submission starts: 20-07-2020
  • Last date of online application submission: 20-08-2020
  • Declaration of merit list of selected candidates: 31-08-2020
  • Date of online admission for merit list candidates: 1st – 4th September 2020
  • Declaration of 2nd merit list candidates: 07-09-2020
  • Date of admission of 2nd merit list candidates: 8th – 9th September 2020 
  • Date of commencement of classes: 15-09-2020


How to apply: Before applying the aspiring students must generate the UNIQUE ID in the Office Web Portal https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in/ and then visit http://buonline.in/ and apply for B.Ed or M.Ed. course. While selecting B.Ed course, select UG course option and in case of M.Ed. select PG course option.




DISCLAIMER: You can use the information provided on Bodoland Job News at your own discretion. The owner of this website does not vouch for the authenticity of the information provided on this portal. Users are advised to verify and cross-check the information provided on this portal with the authentic sources herein referred to the respective official websites of the institutions and relevant print media like employment news, different local and national newspapers, etc. The owner or the Bodoland Job News would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any losses occurring due to the use of the information provided on this website to the user/s. All the logos appearing or used on this portal is for representational purpose only.


No comments:

Post a comment