BodolandJobNews.Com:: Latest Bodoland Jobs and Bodoland Job News from the heart of Bodoland

BodolandJobNews.Com (BJN)-A one-stop destination for the latest job openings in Bodoland, Assam and Northeast.

23 COLLEGES REAFFILIATED TO BODOLAND UNIVERSITY FROM GAUHATI UNIVERSITY: CHECK THE LIST

List of the Affiliated Colleges under Bodoland University

The Governor of Assam through the Commissioner and Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Higher Education Department through a letter no. AHE/156/2020/19 has notified that the 23 nos. of Govt./Provincialised colleges of Assam will be under the affiliation of Bodoland University, Kokrajhar instead of affiliation of Gauhati University with immediate effect.

The order has also mentioned that 80% of the total seats in each subject under MA/ MSC/ MCOM programmes may be reserved for the graduates of Bodoland University and the rest 20% may be kept open for admission on merit basis only to the graduates of all recognized Universities including Bodoland University.

The list of the 23 colleges affiliated under Bodoland University are :

1. Barama College, Barama, Baksa
2. Basugaon College, Basugaon, Chirang
3. B.B. Kishan College, Baksa
4. Bengtol College, Bengtol, Chirang
5. Bijni College, Bijni, Chirang
6. Bodofa U.N. Brahma College, Kokrajhar
7. Commerce College, Kokrajhar
8. Fakiragram College, Fakiragram, Kokrajhar
9. Girls' College, Kokrajhar
10. Goreswar College, Goreswar, Baksa
11. Gossaigaon College, Gossaigaon, Kokrajhar
12. Gyanpeeth Degree College, Nikashi, Baksa
13. Janata College, Serfanguri, Kokrajhar
14. Khoirabari College, Khoirabari, Udalguri
15. Kokrajhar Govt. College, Kokrajhar
16. Mazbat College, Mazbat, Udalguri
17. Salbari College, Salbari, Baksa
18. Science College, Kokrajhar
19. Swami Yogananda Giri College, Shaktiashram, Kokrajhar
20. Tangla College, Tangla, Udalguri
21. Udalguri College, Udalguri
22. Upendranath Brahma College, Kajalgaon, Chirang
23. Kalaguru Bishnu Rabha Degree College, Orang, Udalguri




DISCLAIMER: You can use the information provided on Bodoland Job News at your own discretion. The owner of this website does not vouch for the authenticity of the information provided on this portal. Users are advised to verify and cross-check the information provided on this portal with the authentic sources herein referred to the respective official websites of the institutions and relevant print media like employment news, different local and national newspapers, etc. The owner or the Bodoland Job News would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any losses occurring due to the use of the information provided on this website to the user/s. All the logos appearing or used on this portal is for representational purpose only.

No comments:

Post a comment